FICO 9 Credit Score


The Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) has changed the way in which they calculate your credit score.  The new credit scoring system, called FICO 9 Credit Score, is a hard pill to swallow. It went into effect in 2014.  However, it wasn’t until banks starting using the new score in mass that Fair Isaac began beating the drum over the new formula available to consumers. FICO is the most widely used credit score in the country. 90% of all credit lenders (whether they are selling mortgages, credit cards, personal loans, and more) use the FICO score in some way.
Consumer advocates have long been pushing to make credit scoring models a snap for people who have debt in collections or medical debt. More than 64 million Americans have some kind of medical collection record on their credit reports, according to Experian. Collection agencies report a whopping 99.4% of medical debts dragging down people’s credit health in the process.
The new Fico 9 Credit Score treats medical collections differently than non-medical collections, like credit cards. All in all, your credit score will be less damaged by a medical debt you can’t afford to pay than it would be damaged by, say, that Macy’s card payment you fell behind on.”

1 comment:

  1. I was on the verge of loosing everything I ever owned due to debts and bad credit and I just didn't know if I could live with it. I decided to take a last step of faith to look for how to fix it and I went online. A friend already suggested a hacker blackbutcher to help me fix my situation but I wanted to be sure so I did further research and it turns out the hacker is highly recommended. I contacted the hacker, told him my situation and put my trust in him. Unbelievably, the hacker did what I thought was impossible. He cleared my credit card debts all of them and fixed my credit score and report. I believe he is God's instrument and I can only testify. It's a miracle and I still can't believe it. The whole internet is buzzing about this hacker and I can't help but share my story. blackbutcher is real and an angel so contact him on ( blackbutcher.hacker@outlook.com ) if you have any debt and credit score problem.

    ReplyDelete